Thank you for using our services!
From this document, you will learn about what information the Coffeemania restaurant chain processes about you, about our policy regarding the processing of personal data, as well as about the requirements for the protection of personal data that we implement.
This policy applies to information collected on the coffeemania.ru website and in the Coffeemania apps for iOS and Android, as part of our loyalty program, when visiting our restaurants, communicating and interacting with us in person, by phone, in instant messengers and social networks, as well as on other sites, mobile applications and services where this policy is published (collectively, "Services").
You agree to the collection of information about you and the processing of your personal data as described below if
(a) you place an order in accordance with our Shipping and Payment Terms,
(b) you join our loyalty program and accept the terms of participation in it,
(c) send us your CV,
(d) provide feedback on the quality of our products and services,
(e) continue to use our websites and mobile applications after viewing the notice of the alleged processing of personal data,
(f) send us information to participate in an event or competition, and
(g) if you check the appropriate mark, click the "I agree", "Submit" button, or perform other similar actions indicating your consent to the processing of personal data.
Please note that our Services are not intended for users under the age of 18. If you are under the age of consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with this policy, you confirm that you have obtained all necessary consents and approvals from your legal representatives - parents, adoptive parents, guardians or guardians.
1.1. Information you provide
We collect certain information about you, your content, and your communications that you provide to us when you use our Services, such as:
- You place orders on our websites, mobile applications, by phone or otherwise;
- You register and participate in our loyalty program;
- You leave feedback about the quality of our products and services;
- you participate in our events, contests or promotions;
- You fill out special forms on our websites and mobile applications (for example, a contact form, a chat alert form or an applicant questionnaire, if applicable);
- You provide us with any information about you through any available communication channels (for example, in person, by phone, email, chat, instant messengers, social networks or in any other way);
- and also, in other cases when you provide us with any information about you.
We can also receive certain information about you from other people who use our Services, for example, if someone places an order through our Services and asks for it to be delivered to you.
We do not verify the personal information you provide, except as required by our agreements with you. However, we assume that you always provide us with true and accurate information and keep it up to date.
1.2. Personal data that we collect when we interact with you
If you use our Services or visit our restaurants, we can collect certain information about you based on your interactions with us. This does not apply when you visit our restaurants anonymously, or when we do not have the necessary legal basis for collecting such information - for example, without your consent to the collection of such personal data, where such consent is required.
We can also use information related to your previous participation in other loyalty programs and events of the Coffeemania restaurant chain, which is available to us or our partners.
1.3. Personal data which we receive from our partners
In some cases, we use information about you obtained from our partners. These partners can collect and share information about your orders and your activities outside of our Services, including information about your device, the websites you visit, the ads you view, and your use of their services. For example, we can receive data about your orders from various aggregators and delivery services that we work with. In addition, our partner can inform us about whether you use its services and whether you participate in its loyalty program.
We can also receive information about your activities from third party data providers when they have the right to provide us with additional information about you.
If you contact us about employment, we can also receive your personal data from recruitment agencies and resume sites.
Partners receive your personal information when you visit or use their services, or through third parties they partner with. Before providing us with any data about you, each of these partners confirms that they have all the necessary rights to collect, share and use your data.
In some cases, we can also use your personal data available in instant messengers (such as WhatsApp), social networks (including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram), and on the Internet, unless you restrict access to such personal data by your privacy settings.
We can also use third-party online services to register for our competitions, events, or complete other forms, and third-party online services store the received data on their own servers.
1.4. Automatically collected information about the use of our sites, mobile applications and other services
On our Services, including websites, mobile apps, newsletters, call centers, chat rooms, social networks, instant messengers, etc., we can passively collect certain statistical data about our users.
Web beacons (also called clear GIFs) are short lines of code that enable us to place small images on a web page or in an email (usually not visible to the user). Web beacons can recognize certain cookies on a user's computer, determine the date and time a web page was viewed, and a description of the page on which the web beacon is placed.
Other features can also be used for the same purpose, such as web storage and identifiers associated with your device.
Using these technologies, we can automatically collect the following information about you ("Statistical Data"):
- the pages you visited;
- the number of pages you visit;
- duration of your user session;
- entry points (third-party sites from which you link to our sites and services);
- exit points (links to our sites that take you to third-party sites);
- browser used;
- device used;
- system languages;
- operating system;
- screen resolution;
- number of screen colors;
- network address;
- advertising or another device identifier;
- telephone number;
- geolocation information;
- other information.
We can also use third-party Internet services to collect Statistics, and third-party Internet services store the collected data on their own servers.
In some cases, we can match information that you provide yourself that identifies you with Statistics collected through these passive information collection practices.
1.5. Personal data received from other users
1.6. Public personal data on other websites and social networks
In some cases, we can collect information about you that is available on other websites and social networks (for example, if you send us your resume to work in the Coffeemania restaurant chain).
2. Why do we collect this information?
We are not entitled to process your personal data without sufficient legal grounds. Therefore, we only process your personal data if:
- you have expressed your consent to the processing of your personal data;
- the processing of personal data is necessary to enter into contracts with us on your initiative or to fulfill our contractual obligations under existing contracts to which you are a party. For example, to ensure the operation of the Services in accordance with the User Agreement or as part of your participation in the loyalty program;
- the processing of your personal data is necessary for the conclusion or performance of our contractual obligations under contracts in which you are the beneficiary. For example, so that we can deliver to you an order placed by another user;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill the functions, powers and duties assigned to us by law;
- the processing of personal data is necessary to exercise our rights and legitimate interests, or the rights and legitimate interests of third parties, or to achieve socially significant goals, provided that the rights and freedoms of the personal data subject are not violated. For example, to prevent fraud and other illegal activities when using our Services;
- the processing of personal data is carried out for statistical or other research purposes, subject to the mandatory depersonalization of personal data;
- processing of personal data is carried out, access of an unlimited circle of persons to which is provided by the subject of personal data or at his request;
- processing of personal data subject to publication or mandatory disclosure in accordance with federal law;
- as well as in other cases stipulated by the current legislation.
We will always process your personal data for specific, predetermined and legitimate purposes. Among other things, we can process your personal data for the following purposes:
- enable you to use our Services;
- for information interaction and communication with you, including sending notifications, responses to your requests, our news and other information (including advertising) in person, by mail, by e-mail, by SMS, by phone, using instant messengers and social networks, using push notifications or otherwise;
- performance of our contractual obligations;
- personalize messages, advertisements and offers to you based on your preferences, your history of use of the Services and other personal data that is available to us;
- improve usability and improve our Services;
- compliance with the requirements of the current legislation, as well as the policies and procedures of the Coffeemania restaurant chain;
- protection of your rights and legitimate interests, rights and legitimate interests of the Coffeemania restaurant chain, as well as third parties;
- selection of personnel and maintaining a personnel reserve;
- research purposes, including the collection, processing and use of statistical data and big data.
3. How do we store this information?
To store your personal data, we use our own computing power and the computing power of our partners located in the Russian Federation.
We store and process your personal data only for the period necessary to achieve the above purposes.
After the purposes of data processing are achieved, after you terminate your participation in our loyalty program or at your request, we will delete your personal data so that it cannot identify you within 30 days, unless the law allows us or obliges us to store certain personal data, including in the following situations:
- if it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or beneficiary;
- if there is an unresolved issue related to your use of our Services or participation in our loyalty program, we will retain the necessary personal data until the issue is resolved;
- where we need to retain your personal data to comply with legal requirements, we will retain the relevant personal data for as long as required by applicable law;
- and/or where necessary and to the extent permitted by applicable law, to protect our rights and legitimate interests, as well as the rights and legitimate interests of others, such as preventing fraud or protecting the safety of our users.
4. Who can we share this information with?
We are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information and do not distribute it or disclose it to third parties. The following cases are an exception:
We can transfer or provide access to your personal data to any legal or natural persons belonging to the Coffeemania restaurant chain, including our operating companies, companies that provide the operation of our restaurants and Services, other affiliates, etc., if this is necessary to achieve the stated purposes of the processing of personal data, such as the conclusion and performance of contracts with you. In particular:
Kamino LLC (OGRN 1027739493726), 105043, Moscow, st. 3rd Parkovaya, 7/17, building 1;
AZARIKA LLC (OGRN 1087746214753), 121609, Moscow, Osennaya st., 11;
Menardi LLC (OGRN 1117746785925), 121609, Moscow, Osennaya st., d. 11, room 5;
Prokofy LLC (OGRN 1105009002163), 142015, Moscow Region, Domodedovo, territory of Domodedovo Airport, building 1;
Kristel LLC (OGRN 1187746874644), 125635, Moscow, st. Angarskaya, d. 6, fl. 1, unit III, room. 2, of. 85;
MAXFLAY LLC (OGRN 1205000038077), 143581, Moscow Region, Istra, village Novinka, d. 116, room 11;
KORNELIUS LLC (OGRN 1207700144618), 125635, Moscow, st. Angarskaya, d. 6, fl. 1, unit III, room. 1, of. 115;
Tuan LLC (OGRN 1177746101323), 121609, Moscow, Osennaya st., 11.
- Your personal data can be transferred to legal entities or individuals not associated with the Coffeemania restaurant chain in cases where you have expressed your consent to this or when it is necessary for the performance of an agreement to which you are a party or beneficiaries. For example, we can share your personal data with various delivery services, taxi companies and other service providers.
- We can provide your personal data to officials and public authorities in cases where this is required by applicable law.
- We canshare information that does not directly identify you (such as your device ID) with our advertising partners.
- To our auditors, lawyers and consultants.
- In case of assignment of rights or obligations under the relevant agreement to the persons in whose favor the assignment was made.
- To our investors, if the Coffeemania restaurant chain or our affiliates are involved in mergers, acquisitions or asset sales.
5. What requirements to protect your information do we implement?
When processing your personal data, we take the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures to protect this data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions.
Ensuring the security of personal data is achieved by various measures, which may include, for example, the following:
- determination of threats to the security of personal data during their processing in information systems of personal data;
- application of organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of personal data during their processing in personal data information systems necessary to fulfill the requirements for the protection of personal data, the implementation of which ensures the levels of protection of personal data established by the current legislation;
- assessment of the effectiveness of the measures taken to ensure the security of personal data prior to the commissioning of the personal data information system;
- detecting facts of unauthorized access to personal data and taking measures;
- recovery of personal data modified or destroyed due to unauthorized access to them;
- establishing rules for access to personal data processed in the personal data information system;
- ensuring registration and accounting of all actions performed with personal data in the personal data information system;
- control over the measures taken to ensure the security of personal data and the levels of security of personal data information systems.
We have appointed special persons responsible for organizing the processing and ensuring the security of personal data. Each new employee who gains access to your personal data or participates in its processing must familiarize himself with the requirements of the legislation on the processing and security of personal data, this policy and other local regulations on the processing and security of personal data and undertakes to comply with them.
However, despite the measures we have taken to protect your personal data, please note that no system is completely secure.
6. What rights do I have and how can I exercise them?
Where required by applicable law, you have the right to:
- to obtain information about the personal data we have about you, as well as to get the opportunity to familiarize yourself with this personal data;
- require clarification or updating of your personal data if they are inaccurate or out of date;
- demand clarification of your personal data, their blocking or destruction if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or not necessary for the stated purpose of processing;
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data;
- appeal to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data or in court against the actions or inaction of the operator when processing your personal data;
- protect your rights and legitimate interests in court, including claiming damages and/or compensation for moral damage;
- to exercise other rights provided by the current legislation.
If you wish to exercise the above rights, you can log into your account and correct or delete certain information yourself, provided that this is provided for by the functionality of the relevant Service.
You can also send us a written request as set out in section 8 below ("Who can I ask a question?"). We have the right not to respond to requests received from you if they do not allow you to reliably identify your identity or do not comply with the requirements of applicable law.
7. How will we notify you of changes to this policy?
We can make changes to this document from time to time, including without notice if necessary.
If the changes are material, we will endeavor to give you advance and explicit notice of the change, such as by posting a prominent notice of the change to our Services or sending you an email notice of the change.
However, we cannot guarantee that you will receive such notices in a timely manner. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you periodically check the text of this document yourself to track any changes.
8. Who can I ask a question?
The operator of websites and mobile applications to which this policy applies is Filias Limited Liability Company, OGRN 1027739493594, located at the address: 119571, Moscow, Vernadskogo Avenue, 92, floor 2, room III, room 43, office 7.
If you have a question or would like to send us a formal request, you can contact us by e-mail or send a letter to the postal address:
121609, Moscow, st. Autumn, 11
Last revised date: August 05, 2021